- Thursday, 26 April 2012
- Written by Margo Holder
Around the world, the finest beauty rituals and secrets have long been passed down from generation to generation and the Indian tradition with kajal is famous for magnifying their eyes resulting in a seductive stare.
For the average woman, achieving sultry smokey eyes can be a chore so, with many party nights approaching I’ve selected Eye Kohl 2-in-1 eye pencil and shadow from Terre d'Oc. This incredibly soft deep coloured kohl will create dramatic effects to enhance eyes for a sexy finish.
Be sure to line inside the eyes and use it on the top eyelid as eye shadow on bare skin and use your fingers to neatly smooth and blend it in and then complete by softening the edges.
Eye Kohl - £13.95
( 2 Votes )
Latest Womens Beauty
- Clinique's NEW Moisture Surge CC Cream
- Get Nude Perfection with The Body Shop New BB Cream
- Celebrities love Dr Bronner's
- Cara Delevingne in YSL's new 'Babydoll' Collection
- Cleanse the skin, indulge the senses
- Hair at Edeline Lee Autumn/Winter 2013
- Autumn/Winter 2013 Nail Trends
- Julien MacDonald Autumn/Winter 2013 Hair & Make-up
- John Rocha Autumn/Winter 2013 Hair and Make-up
- Issa Autumn/Winter 2013 Hair and Make-up